This represents the fire element of Elemental Nature, activating gardens and planting foods and medicines that nourish us. From consultation to garden design, install, and maintenance, I seek to support landscapes providing abundance for humans and our animal relatives. From bees to chickens and robins to owls, a healthy ecosystem is one in which we humans have a niche in the whole, tending to ourselves, the soil, the water, the plants, the animals.
Permaculture design and education is how I offer my fruits, sharing the surplus of creativity and experience. From introductory courses to permaculture design certification (PDC) courses, Ayurvedic Agroforestry, and the Tao of Permaculture, I strive to share wisdom I’ve been gifted as well as see the unity between teachings old and new.
- Four Seasons Permaculture Design Course: October 2018 – September 2019
- Ayurvedic Herbs in the Garden at Sivananda Yoga Farm: June 1-3, 2018
- Permaculture Design Course at Sivananda Yoga Farm: July and September 2018
- Regenerative Design Institute
- Sivananda Yoga Farm
- Occidental Arts & Ecology Center
- Permaculture Skills Center
- Daily Acts
- John Valenzuela
- Indian Valley Organic Farm and Garden
- Wendy Johnson
- Green Gulch Zen Center